Angel Haze's Dirty Gold Release Date Moved to December 30 Following Her Leak

Angel Haze's Dirty Gold Release Date Moved to December 30 Following Her Leak


A pissed-off Angel Haze up and leaked her debut album Dirty Gold yesterday, about three months before its scheduled release date through Island Records. The stream was promptly taken down, but she did achieve her goal to get the record out before the end of the year. Island has bumped the digital release date up to December 30 in the U.S. and the UK. It was originally supposed to come out March 3.


The rapper writes on Twitter:



Behind every rebel is a fucking reason. Just want to say thank you guys for your support today. Thanks to those who heard the album and fucked with it. Thanks to everyone who stood up for me. My labels didn't think that I would do it, but I did. It's hard to put at risk everything I've spent this year working on but I had to for both me and you guys. No one should ever be afforded the opportunity to fuck with your dreams. REGARDLESS OF WHO THEY ARE. They do not own you or your faith or your future and because of what you guys helped me show them. My labels have agreed to release Dirty Gold December 30th. Uk & US. (Rest of the world, we are coming for you as well). Thank you all. Night



Watch the lyric video for album cut "A Tribe Called Red":



Watch Angel Haze in an episode of Pitchfork.tv's "+1":







via Carrie Battan

No comments:

Post a Comment