Video: My Morning Jacket's Jim James: "State of the Art (A.E.I.O.U.)"

Video: My Morning Jacket's Jim James: "State of the Art (A.E.I.O.U.)"


For his new video for Regions of Light and Sound of God track "State of the Art (A.E.I.O.U.)", My Morning Jacket's Jim James held a contest soliciting fans and filmmakers to submit concepts. The winners, Staci DeGagne, Alexander Fletcher and Joe Barham (all of production company Clean White Lines) created a sort of sad science-fiction tale of a lonely guy with a television for a head making his way across San Francisco. Watch it below, via Billboard .


Billboard also reports that My Morning Jacket are currently working on their next album.



Watch Jim James do "State of the Art" at Sleep No More earlier this year:







via Carrie Battan

No comments:

Post a Comment