Harry Styles Made Pizza With Cindy Crawford's Kids While I Ate Chinese Delivery Alone (PHOTOS)

Harry Styles made pizza with Cindy Crawford's son and friends.


That kid in the checkered shirt? Literally our face if we were ever within 50 feet of Harry Styles.


When I was 14, I was failing right and left at tracking down somebody who'd make out with my haphazardly thrown together Robert Smith-wannabe self. When legendary supermodel Cindy Crawford's son, Presley, was 14, he made pizza with One Direction's Harry Styles and had a wonderful time. #DontCryOutLoud


Yep! Ladies and gentlemen, start your envy, because the feisty 1D member apparently spent Sunday afternoon whipping up some D.I.Y pizza pies with Presley, who Instagrammed the hangout, captioning: "Thanks for stopping by the house again and helping the boys and I make our pizzas @harrystyles."


Meanwhile, at the sad cave, I think I was halfway through some Chinese food that I'd ordered from this new place that ended up being pretty terrible, but I didn't throw it away because I was already pretty deep into this episode of "The Wire" and didn't feel like pausing it, so, like, #YOLO why not keep eating it. See, Harry? I'M FUN, TOO.


Check out more photos from Harry Styles' Crawford family home visit after the jump.



After nomming some 'za with Presley and his friends, Harry kicked it with Cindy's 12-year-old daughter, Kaia, and her pal Ava. Though Rihanna may not have given all that many effs about posing for a photo with Harry at the VMAs, Kaia looks beyond thrilled in the pic below, which she Instagrammed with the caption: "Thanks for coming by again @harrystyles and giving my friend, Ava, a mini heart attack..."


Harry Styles posed with Cindy Crawford's daughter and a friend.


Ava doesn't let cardiac arrest stand in the way of a Harry Styles photo opp. #Hero


Maybe our jealousy got the best of us, but seriously, this is so cute! The "Best Song Ever" singer is such a sweetheart to drop by and brighten Presley and Kaia's day! We can only hope that one day, Harry will do the same for us. We even have an itinerary mapped out! From 10 A.M. to 6 P.M., we talk about #feelings, and then... WE DANCE.


Harry Styles, please come visit!


Photo credit: Presley Gerber's Instagram, Kaia Gerber's Instagram






via John Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment